4G SFP Bit Error Rate Tester
4G SFP Checker
The SFP Checker integrated the Bit Error Rate Tester, Optical Power Meter, Digital Diagnostics Monitor for SFF-8472, and EEPROM R/W into a portable pocket size box for the SFP transceiver (Mini-GBIC) which is most popular in optical communication system.
It provides the test environment for OC-3 (STM-1), OC-12 (STM-4), OC48 (STM-16), 100base / 1000base , and 1x / 2x / 4x Fiber Channel. Completely setting the test parameters through a friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) with single USB connector or simply testing the SFP with LED indicators on the top panel of the checker through an USB power bank. An optional power meter module can be installed for optical power measurement and one loopback port for bidirectional transceiver testing.
1. Pocket size and portable design
2. No warm up time required
3. Connects to a standard PC / laptop via USB connection for complete
4. Function or to an USB power bank for compressive mode
5. 1 port for duplex LC SFP, 1 port for bidirectional SFP
6. Optional plug-in module with SC female connector for optical power measurement
- SFP transceiver qualification with internal bit error rate tester.
- Stable optical signal source.
- Stand alone optical power meter.
- Serial ID Read for standard SFP transceiver.
- Related Products
10G/25G SFP28 Checker
The 10G/25G SFP28 Checker can help you to read the internal memory EEPROM of the SFP+ and displays details EEPROM contents registered into EEPROM such as the part number, vendor name , wavelength, description, and range.Inserting a DDM SFP+ that is with digital diagnostics, you can monitor all the DDM information with SFP Checker. With optical power meter module, you can measure the actual output power of a SFP transceiver.The 10G SFP+ Checker is an instrument which combines the Serial Pattern Generator, Bit Error Rate Analyzer, and Optical Power Meter within a compact size for both optical telecommunication and data communication. It provides common transmission rate for 8x Fiber Channel, OC-192, and 10G Ethernet. The optical power can be measured by plugging in an optional optical sensor module.The friendly graphic user interface (GUI) provides clear monitoring for bit error rate, bit error counter, timer, SFP status, optical power from the sensor module and selection of data rate and PRBS.