iBERT X1 mini
iBERT X1 mini is a bit error rate tester (BERT) designed for 0.1Gbps to 100Gbps AOC measurement. There are two interchangeable slot boards which include QSFP and SFP ports separately. Both QSFP and SFP ports follow QSFP MSA and SFP MSA. The user interface allows you to individually monitor bit error rate, error count and timer by connecting to PC via USB cable. The serial ID and Digital Diagnostics Monitor of transceiver module can also be monitored in the user interface.
- Optical Test and Measurement
- Optical Transceiver
- Optical Sub-Assembly
- How to Identify the MPO Polarity and check MPO Fiber fault location by MPO Polarity tester?
- How to measure the Insertion Loss and check the fiber fault locationby with Optical Fiber Installation Tool?
- How to test the 10G/25G AOC by 10G/25G SFP Checker ?
- How to test the output power of 40G/100G optical transceiver by High-speed Optical Transceiver Power Meter(HOT Pet)?
- How to check the fiber fault location by Fiber Checker ?