iBERT X1 mini
iBERT X1 mini is a bit error rate tester (BERT) designed for 0.1Gbps to 100Gbps AOC measurement. There are two interchangeable slot boards which include QSFP and SFP ports separately. Both QSFP and SFP ports follow QSFP MSA and SFP MSA. The user interface allows you to individually monitor bit error rate, error count and timer by connecting to PC via USB cable. The serial ID and Digital Diagnostics Monitor of transceiver module can also be monitored in the user interface.
- Optical Test and Measurement
- Optical Transceiver
- Active Optical Cable/Direct Attach Cable
- Optical Sub-Assembly
- How does one identify the MPO Polarity and check for a MPO Fiber fault location using the MPO Polarity tester?
- How does one measure the Insertion Loss and check for a fiber fault location using the Optical Fiber Installation Tool?
- How does one test the 10G/25G AOC using the 10G - 25G SFP Checker?
- How does one test the output power of 40G/100G optical transceiver using the High-Speed Optical Transceiver Power Meter(HOT Pet)?
- How does one check the fiber fault location using the Fiber Checker?