The Fiber Installation Tools (FiTsⅡ) is an instrument which provides an optical stable light sources and optical power meters. The universal main frame provides up to 4-CH FiTsⅡ accordingly for installing power meter or light source module. The FiTsⅡ is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical network testing by changing the interchange able module.
- Optical Test and Measurement
- Optical Transceiver
- Active Optical Cable/Direct Attach Cable
- Optical Sub-Assembly
- How does one identify the MPO Polarity and check for a MPO Fiber fault location using the MPO Polarity tester?
- How does one measure the Insertion Loss and check for a fiber fault location using the Optical Fiber Installation Tool?
- How does one test the 10G/25G AOC using the 10G - 25G SFP Checker?
- How does one test the output power of 40G/100G optical transceiver using the High-Speed Optical Transceiver Power Meter(HOT Pet)?
- How does one check the fiber fault location using the Fiber Checker?