The Fiber Installation Tools (FiTsⅡ) is an instrument which provides an optical stable light sources and optical power meters. The universal main frame provides up to 4-CH FiTsⅡ accordingly for installing power meter or light source module. The FiTsⅡ is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical network testing by changing the interchange able module.
- Optical Test and Measurement
- Optical Transceiver
- Optical Sub-Assembly
- How to Identify the MPO Polarity and check MPO Fiber fault location by MPO Polarity tester?
- How to measure the Insertion Loss and check the fiber fault locationby with Optical Fiber Installation Tool?
- How to test the 10G/25G AOC by 10G/25G SFP Checker ?
- How to test the output power of 40G/100G optical transceiver by High-speed Optical Transceiver Power Meter(HOT Pet)?
- How to check the fiber fault location by Fiber Checker ?