10G/25G SFP28 Checker
The 10G/25G SFP28 Checker can help you to read the internal memory EEPROM of the SFP+ and displays details EEPROM contents registered into EEPROM such as the part number, vendor name , wavelength, description, and range. Inserting a DDM SFP+ that is with digital diagnostics, you can monitor all the DDM information with SFP Checker. With optical power meter module, you can measure the actual output power of a SFP transceiver. The 10G SFP+ Checker is an instrument which combines the Serial Pattern Generator, Bit Error Rate Analyzer, and Optical Power Meter within a compact size for both optical telecommunication and data communication. It provides common transmission rate for 8x Fiber Channel, OC-192, and 10G Ethernet. The optical power can be measured by plugging in an optional optical sensor module. The friendly graphic user interface (GUI) provides clear monitoring for bit error rate, bit error counter, timer, SFP status, optical power from the sensor module and selection of data rate and PRBS.
- Optical Test and Measurement
- Optical Transceiver
- Active Optical Cable/Direct Attach Cable
- Optical Sub-Assembly
- How does one identify the MPO Polarity and check for a MPO Fiber fault location using the MPO Polarity tester?
- How does one measure the Insertion Loss and check for a fiber fault location using the Optical Fiber Installation Tool?
- How does one test the 10G/25G AOC using the 10G - 25G SFP Checker?
- How does one test the output power of 40G/100G optical transceiver using the High-Speed Optical Transceiver Power Meter(HOT Pet)?
- How does one check the fiber fault location using the Fiber Checker?