100Gbps QSFP28 ER4 Optical Transceiver
The FA1EE174AA product is a 100 Gbps transceiver module designed for optical communication applications compliant to Ethernet 100GBASE-ER4 Lite standard. The module converts 4 input channels of 25 Gbps electrical data to 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then multiplexes them into a single channel for 100 Gbps optical transmission. Reversely on the receiver side, using the APD device, the module de-multiplexes a 100 Gbps optical input into 4 channels of LAN WDM optical signals and then converts them to 4 output channels of electrical data.
The central wavelengths of the 4 LAN WDM channels are 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm and 1309.14nm as members of the LAN WDM wavelength grid defined in IEEE 802.3ba.
1. Hot pluggable QSFP28 MSA form factor.
2. Compliant to Ethernet 100GBASE-ER4 Lite.
3. Supports 103.1Gbps aggregate bit rate.
4. Up to 30 km reach for G.652 SMF without FEC.
5. Up to 40 km reach for G.652 SMF with FEC.
6. Single +3.3V power supply.
7. Operating case temperature: 0 ~ 70°C
8. Transmitter: Cooled 4 x 25Gb/s LAN WDM EML TOSA 1295.56nm, 1300.05nm, 1304.58nm, 1309.14nm.
9. Receiver: 4 x 25Gbps APD ROSA.
10. 4 x 25G electrical interface (OIF CEI-28G-VSR).
11. Maximum power consumption 4.5W.
12. Duplex LC receptacle.
13. RoHS-6 compliant.
- 100GBASE-ER4 Ethernet Links.
- Infiniband QDR and DDR interconnects.
- Client-side 100G Telecom connections.