Optical Power Meter Hub
The Power Meter Hub is a handy tool and instrument to detect and measure the output power of several different 8 Channel wavelengths at the same time to test the fiber equipment in the optical network and FTTx construction. The Power Meter Hub is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical communication system at 850nm / 1300nm / 1310nm / 1550nm / CWDM 1270nm ~ 1610nm (20nm spans ) for all CWDM testing, as well as 1490nm for FTTx by changing the interchangeable SFP module.
1. Small size design.
2. No warm up time required.
3. Receiver designed as SFP Plug-In Module SC connector.
4. High sensitivity for measuring 8 CH wavelengths for optical power.
5. USB interface and visual input power figures shown in PC.
- Maintenance CATV / Telecom / FTTH fiber optical fiber network.
- Standard laboratories applications.
- Passive component fabrication.
- Optical fiber network traffic monitoring systems.