Optical Light Source Hub
Light Source Hub is a handy tool and instrument providing with different wavelengths to test the fiber equipment.
The Light Source Hub is a handy tool and instrument to provide you with different wavelengths to test the fiber equipment in an optical network and FTTx construction. The Light Source Hub is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical communication systems at 850nm / 1300nm / 1310nm / 1550nm / CWDM 1270nm ~ 1610nm (20nm spans) for all CWDM testing. It will also test 1490nm for FTTx testing by changing the interchangeable SFP module. The Light Source Hub features zero warm up, superb productivity and is easy to use with its small size and rugged design.
1. Small box design and no warm up time. Instant ON operation.
2. SFP Plug-In Module design with LC or SC connectors. It is very easy to change to any predetermined wavelength for various applications.
3. High stability 1310nm / 1550nm / CWDM 1270nm ~ 1610nm ( 20nm spans ) Optical Output Power and three Levels of (-3 dBm, 0 dBm, + 3 dBm) LD Output Power.
4. Reliable Optical Output Power and stable wavelength.
5. Operates in CW (Continuous Wave) or Pulse Mode 270 Hz / 2 KHz.
6. LED indicator for Power ON indicators.
- Maintenance CATV / Telecom / FTTH in Singlemode or Multimode fiber optical fiber network.
- Standard laboratories.
- High throughput quality assurance.