Hybrid Passive Copper QSFP+ to 4x SFP+
The QSFP+ to 4x SFP+ Passive cable assemblies are high performance, cost effective for SFP+ and QSFP+ equipment interconnects. The Hybrid cables are compliant with SFF-8436 and SFF-8431 specifications. It is offer a low power consumption, short reach interconnect applications. The cable each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 40Gb/s.
1. Hybrid cable conforms to the Small Form Factor SFF-8436 and SFF-8431.
2. Support for multi-gigabit data rates : 1.0 Gbps - 10.3125 Gbps (per channel)
3. Maximum aggregate data rate: 41.25 Gbps (4 x 10.3125Gbit/s)
4. Hybrid cable link length up to 5m (passive limiting) High-Density QSFP 38-PIN and 4x SFP 20-PIN Connector.
5. Power Supply: +3.3V
6. Low power consumption: 0.02 W (typ.) SFF-8436 Compliant
7. QDR InfiniBand Compliant.
8. QSFP+ MSA Compliant.
9. SFF-8431 Compliant.
10. SFP+ MSA Compliant.
11. RoHS Compliant Compliant.
- 10G / 40Gigabit Ethernet.
- InfiniBand SDR, DDR, QDR.
- Switches, Routers, and HBAs.
- Data Centers.
- Fiber Channel.