Direct Attached Copper Cable Assemblies for SFP+ to SFP+
The Direct Attached Copper Cable (DAC) SFP+ cable assemblies are high-performance, cost effective I/O solutions for 10Gb Ethernet and 10G Fibre Channel applications.
SFP+ copper modules allow hardware manufacturers to achieve high port density, configurability and utilization at a very low cost and to reduce power budget. The high-speed cable assemblies meet and exceed the performance and reliability requirements stipulated by Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel industry standard.
1. Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps.
2. Data rates backward compatible to 1Gbps Hot-pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint.
3. I/O Connector designed for high speed differential signal applications.
4. Improved Pluggable Form Factor (IPF) compliant for enhanced EMI / EMC performance.
5. Compatible to SFP+ MSA.
6. Temperature Range: 0 ~ 70°C or -40 ~ 85°C
7. Comply with RoHS 2. 0.
- High capacity I/O in Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage, and Storage Servers.
- Switched fabric I/O such as ultra high bandwidth switches and routers.
- Data center cabling infrastructure.
- High density connections between networking equipment.
Direct Attached Copper Cable Assemblies for SFP+ to SFP+ - DAC cables | TUV and CB Certified Radio Communication Equipment and Parts Manufacturer - Liverage Technology Inc.
Based in Taiwan since 2003, Liverage Technology Inc. has been a fiber optical components, transceivers and measurement equipment manufacturer in Radio Communication Equipment and Parts Industry. Their main products, including Direct Attached Copper Cable Assemblies for SFP+ to SFP+, Optical Testers and Measurement Tools, Optical Transceivers, Active Optical Cables and Direct Attach Cables, which are delivered with quality control methods utilizing state-of-the-art processing techniques.
Liverage is a professional manufacturer of high-quality fiber optics components, transceiver modules and measurement equipment. Our mission "Enjoy your life" is to bring the optical broad bandwidth into people's lives. With more than 30 years of experience, our team members pride ourselves on our innovation and dedication to the highest quality in fiber optical industry. Developed CWDM Metro-Access Fiber Optical Network, Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON) applications, bi-directional and triplex transceiver modules for the FTTX in radio communication equipment and parts industry.
Liverage has been offering customers high-quality radio communication equipment and parts, both with advanced technology and 30 years of experience, Liverage ensures each customer's demands are met.