Direct Attached Copper Cable Assemblies for SFP+ to SFP+
The DAC SFP+ cable assemblies are high-performance, cost effective I/O solutions for 10Gb Ethernet and 10G Fibre Channel applications. SFP+ copper modules allow hardware manufacturers to achieve high port density, configurability and utilization at a very low cost and to reduce power budget. The high-speed cable assemblies meet and exceed the performance and reliability requirements stipulated by Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel industry standard.
1. Support for multi-gigabit data rates up to 10.5Gbps.
2. Data rates backward compatible to 1Gbps Hot-pluggable SFP 20PIN footprint.
3. I/O Connector designed for high speed differential signal applications.
4. Improved Pluggable Form Factor (IPF) compliant for enhanced EMI / EMC performance.
5. Compatible to SFP+ MSA.
6. Temperature Range: 0 ~ 70°C or -40 ~ 85°C
7. Comply with RoHS 2.0.
- High capacity I/O in Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage, and Storage Servers.
- Switched fabric I/O such as ultra high bandwidth switches and routers.
- Data center cabling infrastructure.
- High density connections between networking equipment.