Optical Test Hub
The Optical Test Hub (OTH) is an instrument which provides an optical stable light sources and optical power meters. The universal main frame can be tested MPO connector insertion loss & return loss of the MPO connector. The OTH 3100 Optical Test Hub is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical network testing by changing the interchangeable module.
1. 1U 19" rack mount design (OTH-3100).
2. +5 ~ -70 dBm Design for measuring Return Loss.
3. +3 / 0 / -3 dBm optical power adjustable and CW / 270 / 2K Hz modulation selectable for light source with LC / SC connector.
4. Simple USB interface with friendly Graph User Interface (GUI).
- Maintenance CATV / Telecom / FTTH fiber optical networks.
- Standard laboratory applications.
- Passive component fabrication.
- Return Loss measurement.
- Insertion Loss measurement.
- Optical fiber network traffic monitoring systems.
- Optical analog sensing system.