Optical Test Hub
OTH 3000 & OTH 300
The Optical Test Hub (OTH) is an instrument which provides an optical stable light sources and optical power meters. The universal main frame provides up to 36 Channels (OTH-3000), Mini OTH (OTH-300) accordingly for installing power meter or light source module. The Optical Test Hub is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical network testing by changing the interchangeable module.
1. 1U 19" rack mount design (OTH-3000) or mini-type Mini OTH (OTH300).
2. +5 ~ -50 dBm optical power meter measurement range with general SC / LC connector.
3. +5 ~ -70 dBm optical power meter measurement range with general SC / LC connector. Design for measuring Return Loss.
4. +3 / 0 / -3 dBm optical power adjustable and CW / 270 / 2K Hz modulation selectable for light source with LC / SC connector.
5. Low cost and hot swap for both the light source and power meter module.
6. Simple USB interface with friendly Graph User Interface (GUI).
7. Remote commands for controlling and accessing data.
- Maintenance CATV / Telecom / FTTH fiber optical networks.
- Standard laboratory applications.
- Passive component fabrication. Return Loss measurement.
- Optical fiber network traffic monitoring systems.
- Optical analog sensing system.