36 Channels Optical Test Hub for power meter and light source module
OTH 3000 & OTH 300
OTH 3000 is an optical testing hub which provides both optical stable light sources and optical power meters. The universal main frame provides up to 36 Channels (OTH-3000), Mini OTH (OTH-300) accordingly for installing power meter or light source module. The optical test hub, OTH 3000 and OTH 300 are ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical network testing by changing the interchangeable module.
1. 1U 19" rack mount design (OTH-3000) or mini-type Mini OTH (OTH300).
2. +5 ~ -50 dBm optical power meter measurement range with general SC / LC connector.
3. +5 ~ -70 dBm optical power meter measurement range with general SC / LC connector. Design for measuring Return Loss.
4. +3 / 0 / -3 dBm optical power adjustable and CW / 270 / 2K Hz modulation selectable for light source with LC / SC connector.
5. Low cost and hot swap for both the light source and power meter module.
6. Simple USB interface with friendly Graph User Interface (GUI).
7. Remote commands for controlling and accessing data.
- Maintenance CATV / Telecom / FTTH fiber optical networks.
- Standard laboratory applications.
- Passive component fabrication. Return Loss measurement.
- Optical fiber network traffic monitoring systems.
- Optical analog sensing system.
- Related Products
The OTH 3100 is an optical testing instrument which provides both optical stable light sources and optical power meters. The universal main frame can be tested MPO connector insertion loss & return loss of the MPO connector. The OTH 3100 optical test hub is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical network testing by changing the interchangeable module.
The Power Meter is mainly used for checking the signal output power of the optical communication equipment in fiber optic networks. It measures the average power of a continuous light beam which is emitted from the equipment or other optic sources. It measures power in both 850nm / 1300nm (Multimode) and 1310nm / 1490nm / 1550nm (Single mode) respectively.The Power Meter consists of a solid state InGaAs photo diode, signal power measurement circuitry, and a 2 Digits / 3 Digits LED display. Users just connect a fiber cable between the transmission port of the equipment and the universal interface on the Fiber Meter or connect to other light source. The product will show the exact amount of the received power (in dBm).The universal connector can be used for all the most common fiber interfaces such as ST / SC / FC and it is suitable to test both Single mode and Multimode cables. With an optical 2.5 mm to 1.25 mm adapter, users can even test for 1.25 mm fiber interface.
Light Source is a handy instrument to provide you several wavelengths for testing the fiber equipment in an optical network and FTTx construction. Light Source is ideal for field or laboratory testing of optical communication systems at 850nm / 1300nm for datacom testing, 1310nm / 1550nm / CWDM 1270nm ~ 1610nm (20nm spans) for all WDM testing , as well as 1490nm for FTTx testing by changing the interchangeable SFP module. Light Source features zero warm up, superb productivity and is easy to use with its pocket-size and rugged handy design.With a LC / SC patch cord, the Light Source can be used for most widespread fiber interfaces such as LC / ST / SC / FC connectors. It is suitable to test both Singlemode and Multimode cables. Internally there is a specially designed power circuit called APC (Auto Power Control). The APC circuit provides continuous power which avoids unstable laser output when the battery is low. The LD output signal can be switched between Continuous Wave (CW) or Pulse Mode 270 Hz / 2 KHz Modulated Mode to simulate signal transmission. There is a dust proof cap which will prevent dirt from getting into the LD connector. The cap also helps avoid accidental exposure to the laser beam into your eyes.